Thursday, October 16, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!


Okay, so I haven't been much of a blogger - right Robyn?!  Anyways, this time I have a good excuse...my camera was plugged into my laptop and blame it on the "baby amnesia"  I grabbed my laptop off the counter and my camera went FLYING!  So I have been missing out on some serious photo ops the past few weeks.  (hauling wood at the ranch was not one of them Mandi!)  
We found out a few weeks ago that we are having a girl!  The very first thing I thought about was now having THREE girls hair to do in the mornings and how much longer it was going to take me to get out of the house!  Boys are so much simpler!  Regardless, we are very excited!  We have had a girl name chosen since long before this pregnancy but were still stumped on a boy name - so now I am happy that I actually get to use it!  Also they moved my due date up a week so now she is due on Valentine's Day!(poor girl) We had Weston convinced that we were going to name her Amore because of my due date and he told EVERYONE! Sorry Wes, but you are sooo gullible!  Sis has started pre-school at Jennie Miller's and is LOVING it!! It's because she has the BEST teacher! Dylan is also loving first grade and is quite the little math wiz!  
So hopefully my camera situation will be fixed soon and none of you give up on me.....later!

8 comments:

Mandi said...

K seriously I can't believe Wes believed that. He said, gosh I thought they were normal. That is when I couldn't hold the laughter back anymore. he is such a nerd. Bad part is I am afraid that to get back at us he is going to call her Amore anyway. Yikes!!

cortney and neil said...

I am still laughing that wes believed that. I am glad you are not naming her Amore though I might have made fun of you :) Congras though I am way excited for you.

Robyn said...

Sooo, What is the name!?! I love that you are having another girl! They are a lot of work...but so much fun too! Congrats to you guys!

Oh yeah...can we hang out yet?!?

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

Congratulations!! Girls are so fun, but I agree I think they are way more work!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! Hopefully when I come home you will let me hold her... since it's not looking like we have kids rollin' our way anytime soon!

Ormeeheads said...

Hey, that is exciting! Congrats! now if I could ever be so lucky!

Carlie said...

Ooo I love girls! Congratulations. :) Oh and thanks for the comment, my mom is a little concerned about my love of women murder shows too. No good explantion I'm afraid, but I swear I don't have any killer tendencies!

Anonymous said...

YAY for you guys!!! Well, at least I know who's having all the girls!!! I just hope I get good daughter in laws!!! I'm so glad that I can keep up with different people on these blogs!!! CUTE FAMILY!