Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"I Got Worms"




I know that everyone thinks they have the funniest kids but I have to tell you about this crazy 4 year old girl of ours....There is nothing Sicily loves more than lip gloss and sparkles .....except WORMS!  Yes, Worms.  Every morning she begs her dad to take her outside to find worms.  She then insists on packing them around with her all day until they are crusty and dried up to the point that they break apart.... which is then followed by hysterical crying.  The other day she begged me to let her worm sleep in her bed with her...EWWW!  Needless to say, her dad thinks she is the coolest girl around!    

5 comments:

Millertime Madness said...

Hey! Good job! It looks cute! Justin's mom thinks that her neighbor knows where to get the worm stuff- I'll let you know when we find some!

Angela said...

Hey Jen!! I found your blog link when I checked Jennie's today! I can't believe how big Sicily is now. It has been way too long since we've hung out. This is Angela by the way (not Brandon)!

cortney and neil said...

I am so glad you finally started this. Come on over and we will spiff it right up. That cracks me up Sicily is in to worms, and wants to sleep with them.

Garth and Alicia said...

Your children are adorable. I can't believe how big they are! You make such a cute family. I'm glad you have a blog. Aren't they fun? A little addictive I think. I did probably have Palmer shortly after I saw you. You were just about to go on vacation...He was born 4/19...Yes-please come see us. Or we need to come see you. It was nice to see you even for a second at the mall.

Ormeeheads said...

That is halerious! You should make her a little worm bed!